painting depicting an evil Halloween by jeremy mann and greg rutkowski

by stevenlareau - opened

There's some great imagery to be had with this prompt, change out Halloween with anything else and be amazed at the funky images it comes up with. Enjoy.

Full Prompt:
painting depicting an evil Halloween by jeremy mann and greg rutkowski, beautiful cinematic lights, trending on cgsociety artstation, 8k, masterpiece, cinematic lighting, highly detailed, vibrant colors, 9999999 iterations

hello i have tested your prompt with ERNIE-ViLG with translation in chinese and just change the "halloween" by " beaver and translated in chinese with google
painting depicting an evil beaver by jeremy mann and greg rutkowski, beautiful cinematic lights, trending on cgsociety artstation, 8k, masterpiece, cinematic lighting, highly detailed, vibrant colors, 9999999 iterations
219 / 5 000
in chinese :
jeremy mann 和 greg rutkowski 描繪邪惡海狸的繪畫,美麗的電影燈光,cgsociety artstation 上的趨勢,8k,傑作,電影燈光,高度詳細,鮮豔的色彩,9999999 次迭代
and this is the result

test 1.jpg

and the same prompt with craiyon

craiyon_220714_painting_depicting_an_evil_beaver_by_jeremy_mann_and_greg_rutkowski___beautiful_cinem.png

That's funny, same prompts can make entirely different images on different rendering engines. I love this stuff.

hello they are " brain " this mean they have been " trained" somebody have taking time for teatching them i just think the chinese have just forgoten a lot of info about the world if i ask a " mariachi band " to ernie he dont know what it is and give me a pict of " mario" the little guy of the game and you have some strange result for a lot of " ordinary " prompt with Ernie-Vilg