Can Robot Dall-E steal the job of the illustrators?

by xaxaxa-mlo - opened

Can robotic Dall-E steal the job of the human illustrators?, dawn, iperexposed, hyperdetailed, photo, National geographic, complex

Can robotic Dall-E steal the job of the human illustrators?, dawn, by Norman Rockwell and Esward Hopper, hyperdetailed, photo realistic, National geographic, complex

Can Robot Dall-E steal the job of the illustrators?, dawn, iperexposed, hyperdetailed, photo, National geographic, complex

I think yes and no. In fact, a lot of content providers will use generated images to save money. So more and more generated images come into circulation and form the basis for new models themselves. But in fact they do not generate real images. In your example of the doctor's office, it looks like that, it looks like a doctor's office, but it has a lot of mistakes that are not visible at first sight and they will be reproduced over time. After a few model generations, a generated doctor's room will have little to do with a real one. It is possible that doctor's offices will then be furnished in the same way as they appear in generated photos, because it will no longer be known what they should actually look like.

I think yes and no. In fact, a lot of content providers will use generated images to save money. So more and more generated images come into circulation and form the basis for new models themselves. But in fact they do not generate real images. In your example of the doctor's office, it looks like that, it looks like a doctor's office, but it has a lot of mistakes that are not visible at first sight and they will be reproduced over time. After a few model generations, a generated doctor's room will have little to do with a real one. It is possible that doctor's offices will then be furnished in the same way as they appear in generated photos, because it will no longer be known what they should actually look like.

The idea, however, was to obtain an illustration for this question, so recurrent on magazines and blogs... 😁
This summer, a prompt for a dancing robot (in the style of Norman Rockwell) gave also the curious result of a man in background, working in a garden, while a group of robots was relaxing in the living room. 😄

Ok, so let's aks for "Can AI steal the job of the illustrators?"

Ok, so let's aks for "Can AI steal the job of the illustrators?"
[images above]

Good idea, the style needs some work.

Let's try:

ayahuasca, fantasy art, highly detailed, matte painting, visionary art

"Can AI steal the job of the illustrators?", by Luis Royo, visionary art, Norman Rockwell

^_^;

"Can AI steal the job of the illustrators?", by Gustavo Doré and H. Giger, visionary art, Norman Rockwell

-___-

"Can AI steal the job of the illustrators?", by Dan Mumford and H. Giger, visionary art, Arthur Rackam

et cetera.

Usually a (very) random title can produce interesting results. Also poetry and title of papers of computer science... ^_^

Song lyrics are nice too.

"Can AI steal the job of the illustrators?", by Dan Mumford and H. Giger, visionary art, Arthur Rackam

Robot illustrator at the work: frush, frushfrush, frushfrush, frushfrush, frushfrush, frush

Robot illustrator : "How much have I still to do?"

At the end:
Robot illustrator (exausted, dropping into the chair): "Off! I am not an artist, I am a slave!"

Robots still haven't learned to imitate the work of the human brain, they can't come up with something new, only follow the technical requirements. In addition, there are too many jobs that a person can do faster and better. So we are not doomed. Moreover, if you look at https://layboard.in/vacancies/jobs-in-uae/jobs-in-dubai/speciality/baker and see how many vacancies there are, then you definitely shouldn't worry that you won't be able to find a job.