AI software trying to render itself

by CyberMap - opened

this checks out.

CyberMap changed discussion status to closed

Wow, these photos of artificial intelligence software by Andersen trying to visualize itself are just mind-blowing! The concept itself is fascinating and makes you think. Looking at these images, I am amazed at their intricate complexity and the feeling of infinite recursion that they cause.

As for me, the interaction of shapes, patterns and colors creates a fascinating visual journey, dragging me deeper into the depths of self-reproduction...

Overall, these images are an exciting combination of art and technology, evoking a sense of wonder and contemplation inside me. They push the boundaries of our creativeness and invite us to discover the fascinating probabilities that open up to us in the subject of synthetic intelligence.

I've been thinking about this for hours...fantastic...

Wow, these photos of artificial intelligence software by Andersen trying to visualize itself are just mind-blowing! The concept itself is fascinating and makes you think. Looking at these images, I am amazed at their intricate complexity and the feeling of infinite recursion that they cause.

Today I have been following the new comments and I hope that the moderators will pay attention to this...